With the development of the times, people are increasingly inseparable from the use of heaters, and the forms of electric heating are also various. Today I will follow me to see how the heating rate of electric heaters is controlled. Which uses.
Method of controlling the speed of electric heater:
When using an electric heater, we can adjust the speed of the electric heater according to the needs. It may be known that the rotary button with a speed on the surface of the electric heater can be controlled, but I don't know how to remove the heating speed of the electric heater? Wuxi Guorui can let us fully understand the heating speed of electric heaters and understand how we control the heating speed of electric heaters. First look at the internal characteristic structure of the electric heater. In the case that the heater is not rotating, the frequency conversion cannot control the heating speed. The inverter can only change the frequency of the alternating current, thereby changing the speed of the motor and changing the output of the motor. The purpose of power. There are two simple control methods:
1. Use diode half-wave rectification, which can change the effective value of alternating current, can make the heating power and heating speed meet the required value; this method has the advantage of simple circuit structure and convenient operation, so it is most used by people.
2. It can transform the voltage. It uses a small transformer to transform the voltage. It can be adjusted in multiple gears and is easy to operate. The disadvantage is that the designed circuit structure is more complicated and the production cost is high.
Use of electric heater:
First, metal can be heat treated: local or overall quenching, annealing, tempering, and heat penetration of various metals;
2. Hot forming: forging, partial forging, hot upsetting and hot rolling of the whole piece;
3. Welding: brazing of various metal products, welding of various cutter blades, sawtooth saw blades, welding of steel pipes, copper pipes, and welding of dissimilar metals;
4. Metal smelting: (vacuum) smelting, casting and evaporation coating of gold, silver, copper, iron, aluminum and other metals;
V. Other applications of high-frequency heaters: semiconductor single crystal growth, heat fitting, bottle neck heat sealing, toothpaste skin heat sealing, powder coating, metal implanted plastic.
6. The heater is the most popular electric heating equipment in today's society. It not only has high quality and long life. It's for flowing liquids.